At Body and Soul we offer a complete massage at home in Marbella. In this article we tell you about the benefits of having a full massage and when it is necessary.
What is a complete massage?
A full body massage is a type of massage that can vary in length and depth.
This technique is usually performed with the help of oils and/or creams and may include gentle strokes and deep pressure.
The main objective of a full body massage is to relax the muscles, relieve stress and promote blood circulation.
The full body massage treats almost the entire body, from the feet to the head. Some of the areas treated in a full body massage include the back, shoulders, neck, arms, legs and feet.
The length of the massage depends on the preference of the individual and the therapist, but generally between 6o and 90 minutes. At Body and Soul we adapt to the needs of the client, if you would like to extend the massage or focus on specific areas of the body, please do not hesitate to call us to explain what you need so that we can schedule your appointment.
Why have a complete massage?
A full body massage can help improve both mental and emotional health, as well as relieve muscle and body aches and pains.
If you lead a busy lifestyle a full body massage is like an oasis in the middle of the desert. It can really do you a lot of good, in fact many of our clients schedule regular appointments every month or even every week.
It gives us great satisfaction to provide a sense of wellbeing and relaxation with a full body massage.
In our experience, if you experience any of these symptoms, a full massage is highly recommended:
- Muscle pain.
- Tension and general discomfort.
- stiffness of muscles
- Circulation problems.
- People with fibromyalgia.
Benefits of a complete massage
Everyday life with its hectic routine is a source of constant stress. A full body massage can help us by relieving our stress and improving our well-being.
Here are some of the main benefits of a full body massage
- Reduces stress and anxiety. Helps relax tense muscles and reduce mental tension, relieving symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Relieves muscle pain and tension. Complete massage can relieve chronic muscle aches and pains, as well as back, neck, shoulder and joint pain.
- Improves circulation. Full body massage stimulates blood circulation, which helps to improve organ function. The lymphatic drainage massage that we perform at Body and Soul can also help with this problem.
- Aids digestion. This type of massage improves digestive function by releasing toxins accumulated in the digestive organs.
- Reduces blood pressure. The full body massage helps to reduce blood pressure, which is beneficial to overall health.
- Improves immunity. By stimulating the activity of the lymph glands, which helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Promotes relaxation. The complete massage helps to relax muscles, relieve stress and provide an overall sense of well-being.
- Improves sleep quality. Full home massage promotes relaxation and helps reduce insomnia. This in turn helps to improve sleep quality and regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
And all these benefits without leaving your home, because with Body and Soul you can enjoy a complete massage at home in Marbella or any other nearby town such as San Pedro de Alcántara, Estepona or Manilva.
Request a complete massage at home in Marbella
If you feel your body is asking for calm and you need a complete massage at home, call us today and book your appointment with us.